Thursday, April 30, 2009

They can't just get any old freak to be a vampire... Deinspiration Item #41


QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I wasn't that keen on Edward Cullen biting my neck, but HIM??? They can't just get any old freak..." (my sister).

Vampire obsession might be a global phenomonen but THIS is a step too far.

Tonight I guiltly got my dose of RNB by watching Israel's latest song Freak Tonight on youtube (ignore this embarassing fact please and move on to the real goss of this story)...

I was HORRIFIED.

What is the world coming to if a perfectly respectable RNB toughman has to resort to fake fang teeth and neck biting scenes in order to hit the music charts??

Plus why is he sporting a mohawk which looks like a stoat's tail on the top of his head? Not attractive.

And while we're on the note of RNB selling out... could the lyrics of Soulja Boy's latest song be anyworse?

"Baby, kiss me through the phone"

"dadadadadadadada we're on the phone like dadadadadadada we're taking pics like dadadadada she dial my number like dadadadada"

Have a listen: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbFmWFOwxy4

Deinspiration Item #41

1 comment: